It is all about computer and software

Easter Sunday

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Easter Sunday was literally three days away, my grandmother had asked me too cook since she had recently gotten sick. I had never been someone to cook and when I did cook it never turned out good. I wanted to surprise the family with a delicious meal after church on Sunday. As preparation took place and I had all my recipes and ingredients spread from one end of the kitchen to the other I decided I needed some music. My T.V package did not include music, I told my husband to checkout http://www.SatelliteTV-HQ.com to see what he could find. He logged on and purchased music channels all within thirty minutes of researching. Easter dinner slowly became a success as I stirred to the latest hit that had come out on the radio. My family especially my grandmother was shocked at how good the meal tasted. I felt successful when my husband leaned over kissed my forehead and told me my biscuits were better than his mother.

Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© Komputer & software All Rights Reserved